Book your next Swan River Cruise on board the sensational 70ft Lady Grace . Our vessel is perfect for your next function on the river,
book with us for your next
- Corporate event
- Hen’s party
- Club end of year events
- Christmas functions
- any event!
Whatever your function, let Michelle organize your next party on the water, it’s easy you can book the boat - order your beverages and catering all from one phone call.
We pride ourselves on our professional service and yes we believe we have the ultimate vessel for your next event on the water, the Lady Grace is a superb, clean, huge, modern vessel which actually is bigger and better in person than in the photos, we love our “lady grace” and she is looked after with TLC. So please be rest assured that when you book your function with us that you are receiving the best service and the best charter boat in Perth and Fremantle.
Our exceptional vessel the Lady Grace is perfect for your next event on the water as we can accommodate up to 70 people and offer a state of the art vessel fully equipped with everything you need for your special event Don’t worry if you only have a smaller party we are ideal for all groups.
- Huge covered lower deck area with a large central teak table, plenty of seating and plenty of room for dancing
- Spacious upper deck area with seating and breathtaking views, seats 16 persons comfortably
- 2 bathrooms with 2 domestic toilets (yes ladies - just like you have at home)
- Large cabin with lounge area and air-conditioning
- Full galley, fridge, freezer, microwave, plenty of bench space for all you’re catering
- Satellite flat screen TV on back deck (perfect to watch the footy!)
- Latest CD Stereo with iPod connection and speakers on back and upper deck
- Back Deck has 2 metre wide transom door onto large swim platform
- Commercial BBQ – our crew are more than happy to cook your food for you if you choose to BYO
Parakeet Bay Rottnest on the swim platform our tender to take you ashore
Your function can depart from either
- Sardine Jetty Fremantle ( Mews Road Fremantle)
- East Street Jetty Fremantle (East Street Fremantle
- Barrack Street Perth (surcharge applies $395.00 for pick up and return). No surcharge if we are collecting from Perth and returning to Fremantle or vice versa
We can even depart from Fremantle and return to Perth, Apache Charters prides itself on our flexibility in organizing your perfect function
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
On a typical Swan River Cruise, depart Fremantle then leisurely cruise up to Perth to see the breathtaking city lights by night or the picturesque views of the skyline and tranquil bays during the day. Cruising from Fremantle to Perth or vice versa takes about 1 -1/2 hours, we then like to moor near Mosman Bay or Point Walter while we cook your BBQ and allow you time to enjoy your meal. We then head back to your return point. We can change this itinerary to whatever you choose, its not set in stone just a guide.
There is no better way to see our beautiful Swan River then cruising along in our 70ft Lady Grace enjoying the views perhaps with a glass or two of champagne. We have a minimum of 4 hours but have found over the years that booking for 5 hours allows a little dancing time after your meal and is normally enjoyed by all on the vessel and also allows time for group photos.
PRICE LIST – SWAN RIVER CRUISE
PLEASE CALL 089 339 2432 OR EMAIL FOR YOUR CUSTOMISED QUOTATION.
Our crew will happily cook your BBQ
WHAT WE SUPPLY
- Commercial BBQ with BBQ utensils, serving food trays, oil, alfoil and our cook
- Complimentary tea and coffee with cups, teaspoons, sugar and milk
- Removal of rubbish and bin bags
- All toiletries for the toilet
- Dishwashing liquid and tea towels if you need to wash your plates.
- Table cloths – need to pre arrange with our office prior to charter, The table is teak and does not necessarily require a tablecloth but we can arrange one if you prefer. Christmas tablecloths’ are used for Xmas parties. We have black or light blue tablecloths for your to choose. Sorry no white tablecloths available. But please feel free to bring your own if you prefer, the table is for 10-12 rectangle size 2.50m length.
- Ice boxes on back deck for your drinks
- Fridge, microwave – our customers have the full use of our kitchen
- Customised platter ice box for your extra large cold platters
- Serving spoons, large knives for cutting cake etc.
- Free loading of your drink and ice deliveries into our ice boxes 15 minutes prior to your charter
- Free loading of your catering deliveries 15 minutes prior to your charter
- If ordering one of our catering packages, we supply paper plates, napkins, metal cutlery and acrylic champagne and wine glasses. If you opt to bring your own catering and would like to use our plates, glasses, napkins, cutlery etc, we have a $50.00 fee and can be arranged prior to your charter.
WHAT YOU NEED TO BRING
- IPOD or CD’s (we already have plug in IPOD cable so just bring along your device)
- Drinks and ice
- Plastic wine glasses if not ordering your catering with Apache Charters or use ours for a minimal fee
- Paper plates, napkins, disposable cutlery, if not ordering you’re catering with Apache Charters or use ours for a minimal fee.of $50.00
- Your own catering or you can use our own catering service
- Your decorations – please check with us first as we don’t allow some products. We don’t allow sticky tape, coloured streamers, confetti, glitter, and anything that will mark our “white boat”; Party Lights are already on the back deck for you, balloons, flowers, table arrangements ok.
Yes we do weddings ! – the happy bride and groom!
SET UP PRIOR TO YOUR CHARTER
Included in your charter hire, is a 15 minute window prior to your charter, where our vessel will be at the departure jetty for you. At this time, we suggest any catering, food, drink, ice , etc be organised to be delivered and our crew will load it all onto the vessel for you. At this time, you are welcome to board the boat along with a couple of others of your party to set up your decorations and anything else that we have discussed. We would like to mention that the rest of your party are not able to board until the departure time which is noted on your booking, as we need to follow our safety procedures for boarding and the crew are in place ready to assist in boarding.
If you do require additional time, this can be arranged however we will need to charge a fee, please let us know when booking.
Drinks and ICE are BYO
We have large ice boxes on the back deck ready to keep your drinks icy cold
You can call Liquor Barons Melville ask for Tony tel 93301168 to order your drinks/ice and they will happily deliver the drinks to the vessel prior to your charter. A Delivery charge may apply. OR you can order your drinks with your preferred liquor delivery service. We recommend at least 60kgs of ice for each 4 hour charter. Our crew will unpack your drinks and load them into the our onboard ice boxes for you. Please note that all drinks that are not consumed are to be taken off the boat at the end of your function – as we normally have another charter starting soon after , and we cannot be responsible for the storing of your extra drinks.
We do not supply waitresses on our charters. We have onboard a skipper and one or two deckhands depending on the number of people that you have booked for. Our crew are there mainly to follow our strict safety procedures. Our crew will happily assist with your BBQ cooking, although our crew do not serve, we normally place all food on the main central table for your guests to help themselves. With your drinks our crew will also unpack and load all your drinks into our ice boxes on the back deck, once again all drinks are then on a help yourself basis. If you would like us to provide extra crew, we can organise waitresses from $25.00 per hour Mon-Fri and $30.00 on the weekends. Although we do not believe extra waitresses are necessary as you will find that all guests are happy to help themselves to the buffet style food and drinks which are all within easy reach.
Please note that all your belongings are to be taken off the vessel at the completion of your charter, as we normally have another function starting soon after your charter. Apache Charters cannot be held responsible for any of your belongings that you leave on the vessel. Although, if you accidently leave something on the boat, then of course we will do our best to look after it for you, and we can arrange a suitable time for you to collect.
You can fully BYO or you can choose our BBQ or finger food options, please ask for our extensive menus. Catering does not need to be ordered until a couple of weeks before your charter, however in December catering will need to be ordered 30 days prior to your event.
My aim is to have you bring as little as possible on the boat on the day (if you wish). I aim to have everything on board just prior to your charter so when you step on, everything is set up and ready to go, so you dont need to worry about any minor details on the day and so you can leave at the end of your great party with nothing in your hand – just in case you have something planned after. So please call me if you wish for me to arrange anything for you . I have organised 1000’s of functions on our beautiful vessel Lady Grace over the last 12 years, so rest assured your “party to remember” will definitely be a huge success with Apache Charters
Thanks for your enquiry. If you do wish to discuss a booking, please email or call, and I will email back a booking charter sheet with all charter information plus the 50% deposit payment details. Initially, we just need to book the time/jetty in and catering details can be organised about a month from your charter. With every charter I will also keep in contact with you, and I am available to discuss any question you have big or small! Yes ladies you can wear shoes ...........