CARNAC ISLAND BOAT CHARTER INFORMATION
WHATS THE BOAT?
The charter boat you have booked is the Lady Grace which is 70ft and has a massive deck area just perfect for your Carnac Island boat charter
WHAT TIME DO I BOARD THE LADY GRACE FOR MY CARNAC ISLAND CRUISE?
It all depends on what time you have booked your cruise, we offer day charters to Carnac Island. However, the vessel will be at the nominated departure jettty 15 minutes prior to your charter booking time.
WHERE DO I BOARD THE LADY GRACE FOR MY CARNAC CRUISE?
We have 2 departure jetties for you to choose from. Your nominated depart/return jetty will be on your Apache Charters Booking form.
East Street Jetty , East Street, Fremantle.
Plenty of parking, about 500m from the Left Bank Hotel.
Sardine Jetty, Mews Road Fremantle - plenty of parking, WHAT TIME DOES MY ROTTNEST ISLAND CHARTER FINISH AND WHICH JETTY?
about 500m from Little Creatures.
This will be arranged upon booking.
WHAT TIME DOES MY CARNAC CRUISE FINISH AND WHICH JETTY?
This will be confirmed at the time of booking. HOW MANY PEOPLE CAN ATTEND THE CARNAC ISLAND CRUISE?
It all depends on how many people you have booked your Carnac Island cruise, please see your Apache Charters Booking which has been emailed to you. However, the maximum number of people we would suggest would be no more than 50 persons as you will need extra room for sun baking. Swimming and snorkelling equipment. FYI we can accommodate up to 70 persons on a Swan River Cruise. EVEN IF I HAVE BOOKED FOR A CERTAIN AMOUNT OF PEOPLE CAN I BRING MORE ON THE DAY?
Sorry that is not possible unless you advise our office 48 hours before your charter as we will need to adjust our staffing numbers, there will also be a price adjustment. It is not possible to ever have more than 70 guests. WHAT MUSIC CAN I ARRANGE?
Our on board stereo system is suitable for any iphone to be connected directly into the system. Please give your device to the skipper and he will arrange. No need to bring any cords etc. if you do not bring along your iphone we can turn on the radio. Speakers on the top and bottom decks. If you are hiring a DJ, please let the office know when booking. DO I NEED A PASSENGER MANIFEST?
Yes prior to the Carnac island boat charter commencing, the skipper will need a list of all passenger names. A form will be emailed to you prior to your cruise, you can complete it and email it to the office email@example.com or if you forget , please fill out one on the jetty before you board. (don’t recommend this option for large groups). WHAT CATERING OPTIONS DO I HAVE?
Feel free to BYO your own food. If you would like to bring along your own BBQ Food , please hand it over to our crew when boarding and they will cook the BBQ for you and will place all food on the buffet style table for you. We will supply everything to cook and serve. Please feel free to hire a caterer of your choice, just let us know when booking. ORDER WITH APACHE CHARTERS MENUS
We have an extensive range of menus, from finger food platters to standard and platinum BBQ packages. Please pre order your catering 30 days prior to your event with our Apache Charters office team. All food will be on board prior to your arrival, our crew will happily cook and serve the food for you. WHAT IS THE GO WITH DRINKS AND ICE?
Drinks and ICE are BYO – but we can completely arrange this for you. We have a great delivery service for your drinks; the best thing is you only pay liquor store prices! We will send you a price list of all the most popular beverages, order with Liquor Barons 14 days before your event, and we can arrange for the liquor store to deliver your drinks to us prior to your charter. We will unpack, load and ice your drinks so they are ready and waiting for your when you arrive We recommend at least 60kgs of ice for a 4 hour charter. Liquor Barons Melville 93301168 https://www.liquorbarons.com.au/en/Stores/Melville/ WHAT IS SUPPLIED ON THE CARNAC ISLAND CRUISE?
• Commercial BBQ with BBQ utensils, serving food trays, oil, alfoil and a cook
• Complimentary tea and coffee with cups, teaspoons, sugar and milk
• Removal of rubbish and bin bags
• All toiletries for the toilet
• Dishwashing liquid and tea towels if you need to wash your plates. (our crew will do this for you)
• Ice boxes on back deck for your drinks
• Fridge, microwave – our customers have the full use of our kitchen
• Customised platter ice box for your extra large cold platters
• Serving spoons, large knives for cutting cake etc.
• Free loading of your drink and ice deliveries into our ice boxes 15 minutes prior to your charter
• Free loading of your catering deliveries 15 minutes prior to your charter
• If ordering one of our catering packages, we supply paper plates, napkins, metal cutlery and acrylic champagne and wine glasses.
• A few sets of snorkelling equipment,WHAT DO I NEED TO BRING?
• IPOD/IPHONE (we already have plug in Ipod/Iphone cable so just bring along your device)
• Drinks and ice –or we can arrange see above
• Your own catering or you can use our own catering service
• Your decorations – please check with us first as we don’t allow some products. We don’t allow sticky tape, coloured streamers, confetti, glitter, and anything that will mark our “white boat”; Party Lights are already on the back deck for you, balloons, flowers, table arrangements ok. The 15 minutes before your charter time is when you can come on board and decorate.
• If your guests are swimming,we would recommend towels,bathers etc. CAN WE WEAR SHOES ON BOARD?
Yes the back deck is fully carpeted , you do not have to take off you shoes when boarding. WHATS HAPPENS NOW?
Once you have booked and paid your deposit, there is nothing to do until 30 days before your charter. Our office will be in touch with you to discuss any catering/drinks requirements and will email you the passenger manifest. Full payment and confirmation of food orders is required at this time. Please call the office at any time Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm if you have any queries in the meantime. 0893392432 or email EmailAddressKey