OUR DEEP SEA FISHING CHARTERS FROM FREMANTLE
December 16th to March 1st annually
We are based out of Fremantle and have a 70ft or 20 metre purpose built charter vessel, fitted with the latest in fish finding electronics, massive deck area, seating, 2 x toilets, game fishing chair and many more features - check out our website for great new vessel photos.
The skipper Matt Howard is the owner and started Apache Charters back in 1999. Apache charters is one of the very few charter operators which is still owned and operated by the original owner. Apache Charter fishes all year round from different locations off the WA coast. From December to February from Fremantle and then March to November the Apache crew on Lady Grace head up north and operate 4 to 6 day live aboard fishing charters at the Abrolhos, Shark Bay, Dirk Hartog, Steep Point, Exmouth, Onslow and the Montebellos - we know the coast and we know fishing.
On the Fremantle charters we fish in depths of water from 45 to 200 metres and travel up to 65 KMS from Fremantle to find fish.
On the Fremantle fishing charters we target species such as Dhufish, Pink Snapper, Red Snapper, Breaksea Cod, and Baldchin Groper on our standard fishing charters.
On some charters we will be able to also pull the craypots and share out the catch to on board guests.
The Lady Grace is a 70ft vessel and we only fish a maximum of 18 persons on our mixed groups or 20 persons on a private charter booking.
Our start times are either 5am to 1pm or 6.00am to 2.30pm. Departing from the main carpark on, Capo Dorlando Drive Fremantle. (please see our map on our website). Free parking at capo Dorlando Drive car park. Times will be confirmed the day before the charter.
Ever effort is made to make sure your day is an enjoyable success. Obviously weather conditions are critical to a successful day on the water.
Our friendly office team will contact you on the day before your charter at approx 4.30pm to confirm departure details once we have checked the weather report. If we cancel due to unsatisfactory weather conditions we will reschedule your booking.
WHAT YOUR DAY INCLUDES:
- Complimentary tea and coffee
- All fishing gear, bait, ice tackle supplied Rods and Reels with Braid line Experienced Skipper and deckhand
- Complimentary morning tea, includes, coffee, tea, fruit cake Complimentary BBQ Hamburger with cheese tomato and onions or Hotdogs
- Complimentary soft drinks
- Complimentary bags for your fish to take home and filleting of your fish at the end of the day
- All your fish caught which comply with fishing regulations and that you want to keep are removed from your line by our crew, spiked or ikijima, tagged and placed in ice slurry.
- When we get back to the pen, your fish will then be put into heavy duty plastic bags for you to take home. We can even fillet it for you.
- Recreational Fishing Boat Licence - dont worry we have paid it for you. All customers on board a licenced fishing boat are exempt from the new RFBL.
WHAT YOU NEED TO BRING: hat, sunscreen, jacket and camera, dont forget your esky to take home your fish. A few beers are ok too and any food/snacks as well.
WEEKDAYS—$220 PER PERSON WEEKENDS—$250 PER PERSON
You can either book to join a mixed group charter or book the whole boat boat just for your group
Phone: 93392432 Email: EmailAddressKey
Ask us about the Abrolhos Islands, Shark bay, Exmouth , Onslow and the Montebello islands live aboard charters
Call: 08 9339 2432